You must have your signed permits on hand when you go afield to hunt.
- New! You may use the MO Hunting app to carry your permits afield.
- Permits cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- Fall turkey permits may be used in any order, and multiple permits may be filled on the same day
You may purchase your fall turkey hunting permits beginning July 1 using any of the methods below.
- Over the counter from any permit vendor. Buy early to avoid long lines. No surcharges will be assessed.
- Online anytime using the e-Permits System at mdc.mo.gov/epermits. Use your credit card and pay a $1 surcharge. Print your permit at home and have it in hand immediately.
- From your smartphone using the MO Hunting app.
Use your credit card and pay a $1 surcharge. Your valid permit will appear on the app immediately after purchase.
- By telephone at 800-392-4115. Use your credit card and pay a $2 surcharge. Allow 10 days for delivery.