Points to remember
- You must have your signed permits on hand when you go afield to hunt.
- You may use the MO Hunting app to carry your permits afield.
- Permits cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- Deer permits may be used in any order, and multiple permits may be filled on the same day, except during the early youth portion when only one deer may be taken.
- Before purchasing antlerless deer hunting permits, nonresidents must first purchase a Nonresident Firearms Any-Deer Hunting Permit or a Nonresident Archer’s Hunting Permit, depending on the type of antlerless permit they want to use.
- Residents do not have to purchase a Resident Firearms Any-Deer Hunting Permit or Resident Archer’s Hunting Permit before purchasing antlerless deer hunting permits.
- You do not have to purchase any-deer and antlerless deer permits at the same time.
- Landowners may obtain no-cost resident landowner permits.
You may purchase your deer hunting permits beginning July 1 using any of the methods below.
- Over the counter from any permit vendor. Buy early to avoid long lines. No surcharges will be assessed.
- Online any time. Use your credit card to pay. No surcharges will be assessed. Print your permit at home and have it in hand immediately.
- From your smartphone using the MO Hunting app. Use your credit card to pay. No surcharges will be assessed. Your permit will appear on the app immediately after purchase.
- By telephone at 800-392-4115. Use your credit card and pay a $1 surcharge. Allow 10 days for delivery.
If you lose your permit, simply download the MO Hunting app to your Android or Apple mobile device, log in with your Conservation number, and a valid, electronic version of your permit will appear on the app. Permits purchased online at home can be saved on a personal computer and reprinted for free. Replacement permits can also be purchased from any vendor for $2.