Commercial and Confined Wildlife Permits

Find the applications needed to obtain a commercial and confined wildlife permit.

In This Section

Commercial Fishing, Bait Dealer, and Trout Fishing Area Applications and Forms

For commercial fishing, bait dealer, and trout fishing area applications and forms.

Confined Wildlife Permit Applications and Forms

For Class I, Class II, Wildlife Hobby, and Wildlife Rehabilitation applications and forms.

Hunting Area Applications, Forms, and Signs

For Dog Training, Big Game, Game Bird and Hound Running Area applications and forms.

Other Miscellaneous Commercial Permits

For taxidermy, deer processing, fur dealers and field and retriever trail applications and forms.

Check the Code

This is NOT a legal document. Regulations are subject to revision during the current year.
Refer to the Wildlife Code.

Permit Information

Before you hunt or fish this season, make sure to buy your Missouri hunting and fishing permits. General information about permits.

Landowner Permit Quiz

Take this simple quiz to determine if you qualify for a no-cost or reduced-cost landowner permit.

See if you qualify for landowner permits.


If you're a Missouri resident and in the National Guard or reserve forces, you may be eligible for reduced cost permits or exceptions.
Learn more about military permits.

The Conservation Permit Card

The card makes buying hunting and fishing permits easy.
Learn more about the permit card.

Apprentice Hunter Authorization

Apprentice hunters can purchase firearms hunting permits and hunt in the immediate presence of a mentor.
Learn more about apprentice hunters.

Permit Auto-Renewal

Learn more about how to enroll in the Permit Auto-Renewal Service.

Permit Auto-Renewal