On the lake and its tributaries:
- Brown trout—20” minimum length limit; the daily limit of 4 trout, combined total of both species, may include only 1 brown trout.
- The use of porous-soled waders is prohibited.
Within 760 feet below Table Rock Dam:
- No fishing is allowed.
From the closed zone 760 feet below Table Rock Dam to the mouth of Fall Creek:
- Rainbow trout—12” to 20” protected slot length limit
- Pole and line fishing only
- Only flies and artificial lures may be used, and soft plastic baits and natural and scented baits are prohibited when fishing for any species.
From the closed zone 760 feet below Table Rock Dam to U.S. Highway 65 bridge:
- Fishing permit (unless exempt) and a trout permit are required to fish for any species.